30 August 2024

The other day, I found an old copy of ‘Logie Kirk News’.  In it, I wrote a brief report entitled, ‘Words, Words, Words’. I had been talking to the local Primary School about words. In order to illustrate the theme, I told them about the most important words in the world.

SIX -  I admit I made a mistake.

FIVE – You did a good job.

FOUR – What is your opinion?

THREE – If you please.

TWO – Thank you!

ONE – We

Of course, the least important word in the world is I. Afterwards, I challenged the Primary 7 classes in the school to find out the SEVEN most important words in the world. At the next assembly, they presented the school with their discoveries. They were great!

1. Let us thank God for everything always.

2. We must always care for other people.

3. Forgive me I know I was wrong!

4. Can I do anything to help you?

5. Be at peace as God would want.

6. I did not mean to hurt you.

7. We will always be there to help.

8. Love your neighbour as you love yourself.

9. God will always be with us forever.

I added a tenth. ‘The Word of the Lord lasts forever!’ Can you find one too?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog